Main Menu

Tuesday 4 September 2012

My Thoughts On: Ronaldo to United


During Real Madrid's 3-0 win over Granada, Christiano Ronaldo looked down as he made no celebration for his two goals despite making his 150th for the club. Afterwards he revealed that: "I don't celebrate goals when I am feeling sad and that's the case today, The people who work here know why and I won't say any more than that" to the reporters.

 

A Return Manchester United?


Though they aren't amongst the richest in the world, we could see Ronaldo back at the 'theatre of dreams'. A move back to United would be his favoured move by a long way after the years he spent there. The Portugal winger has a good relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson, and loves the club which helped him become the player he is today.

Though is Ronaldo really needed? United have an already great attack with Nani, Welbeck and Valencia. Should Ronaldo join the red devils, these players wouldn't get a sniff at a first team spot, and top players would want to leave if they suddenly lose their place in the starting line up.

If he does join though, a front four of RVP, Rooney, Ronaldo and Kagawa would be formidable, and probably the best in the World. After spending £24m on RVP however, United might have to wait until next season to sign Ronaldo as they probably don't have the money currently.

Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed this short article, please feel free to share it - I've recently lost the majority of my articles, I need the help I can get! Also you can follow me on Twitter!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...