Main Menu

Wednesday 6 March 2013

An Update

As you all will have noticed, the frequency of articles on my blog has dropped significantly since November for a few reasons; but predominantly that I lacked the motivation to write articles. This was due to my quality of content dropping, lacking ideas and also, as it takes me around 3 hours to go through the whole process of writing an article, it is impossible to have any free time due to school and revision for exams.

I'd love to start posting consistently again, but it may need to be less consistent at maybe once a fortnight - a shadow of my previous intensity but it's something.

If you have any requests please tell me through any means of contact, since without any ideas myself, I'm almost certainly going to fulfil them!

Cheers,
Tom

1 comment:

  1. Possible idea for an article: Do you play Football Manager? If not, why not? (Assuming it's not just due to a shortage of time -- might be a very short article!) If so, what have been your experiences of implementing your real world tactical knowledge within the game?

    You're clearly knowledgeable about tactical matters, and it would be interesting to have a "review" of sorts from that perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...